Question on the Class attribute

Hello,

I had a question on the Class attribute [RFC 2865]. What should
the RADIUS server do if the Class in the Access Accept message
that it sent does not match with the Accounting Request message
that comes later?

RFC 2865 does say this attribute should never be modified by the
client. But I think the server behavior should still be specified
in case there is a mismatch. Is there any document that talks
about this?

Thanks in advance
Vijay