Re: ????: a question about Management Authorization -01 document

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 04:21:26PM +0800, li chunxiu wrote:

> But in the SNMP/Netconf Access Control process, there are 3 entities, agent,
> NAS and Radius server. Could you please explain how to define the "local
> scope" concept?

For me, the agent and the NAS are effectively the same thing. From the
SNMP perspective, a manager talks to an agent. From a RADIUS
perspective, the agent acts as a NAS to the RADIUS server. See also
draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage-01.txt.

/js

Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany