[RRG] Things to disuss

[rrg]

On 2 aug 2005, at 15.02, Randy Bush wrote:

if you're looking for a real horse to ride, you may want to look at

    http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigcomm/sigcomm2005/techprog.html#session1

Metarouting
http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigcomm/sigcomm2005/paper-GriSob.pdf

HLP: A Next-generation Interdomain Routing Protocol
http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigcomm/sigcomm2005/paper-SubCae.pdf

Implications of autonomy for the expressiveness of policy routing
http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigcomm/sigcomm2005/paper-FeaBal.pdf

Not sure if you were referring to any one of the papers in this session, but i have pulled all 3 of them down and have started reading. I certainly think getting some discussion of these papers on this list would be a good way to get the brain cells cranking on routing issues.

So I invite folks to read and start commenting on the ideas and suggestions in these papers.

Thanks for the suggestion

a.