Re: [RRG] Things to disuss

Dear Avri Doria

I am very happy to take part in the discussion of this group,but it seems that the participants of this mailing list is few.
I wonder if you can invite some good researchers in routing area to introduce their work here.
As I mentioned in my previous mail that I sent to you about two weeks ago, our lab has been working on next generation Internet and IPv6 for six years. We have finished the IPv6 core router that is the joint work between our lab and Bitway company and we have built the largest academic pure IPv6 backbone(CERNET2) in the world.
About next generation inter domain routing protocol, we think there are many hard problems need to solve such as scalability,to support multi-path routing, to provide trustworthy routing that means routing protocol can help to verify the source address of the IP packets and to provide reasonable mechanism to solve the interests conflicts between different ISPs.
Actually we are doing some work on these topics and have gotten some results. We'll introduce our work in detail later.

Best regards,

XU Ke
Institute of Computer Networks
Department of Computer Science