[RRG] Quick update on RRG seminar day 17 March in Prague

Hi,

I wanted to inform everyone that Elwyn Davies has agreed to work with me to organize the Prague Routing RG seminar. We will be sending out more information on the program as it develops.

As previously mentioned, this will be a full day session, 0900 - 1700 on Saturday 17 March. The seminar is scheduled to be held in the same venue as the IETF meeting in room Karlin I.

The topic of the seminar is:

Research issues surrounding the Routing Problems reported by the IAB in 2006.

We are still looking for talks, drafts and papers on both analysis and proposed solution paths. We are not only interested in fully worked out schemes, but are also interested in new ideas and are especially interested in seeing proposals from Ph.D. researchers.

Thanks

a.