[RRG] Seminar wiki

Hi all,

We've started a wiki page for the seminar: http://www1.tools.ietf.org/ group/irtf/trac/wiki/RRG RIght now, it has the current agenda and charter. Could authors please add links to their presentations and documents there? Also, if there is any background material that is of interest, please feel free to add it here.

We've also started a Wiki page for the overall use of the group:
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/RoutingResearchGroup

Enjoy!
Lixia & Tony