[RRG] Re: Call for contributions

On Feb 21, 2007, at 8:57 PM, Tony Li wrote:
Hi all,

We are still looking for talks, drafts and papers on both problem analysis and proposed solutions. We are not only interested in fully worked out schemes, but are also interested in new ideas and are especially interested in seeing proposals from researchers.

We strongly prefer presentations and documents that are available before the seminar. Unfortunately, the deadline for -00 Internet Drafts has already passed, so you may instead make your presentation or document available via other means and post your URL to the mailing list.

for eFIT, my team is preparing a draft to be submitted before the deadline (2/26). we also have a second draft which most likely will miss the deadline; we'll follow Tony's suggestion of posting a URL to the group when we are done.

Please contact Lixia & me if you are interested in presenting. Currently scheduled talks are listed below.

Regards,
Lixia & Tony

Vince Fuller            Scaling issues w/routing & multihoming
Dave Oran               LISP
Lixia Zhang             eFIT
Joy Zhang               Shrinking and Controlling Routing Table Size