Re: [RRG] Re: [RAM] dns discover in map-and-encaps schemes

What happens when I type "ping <global-address>" on the source? What if DNS is down, do I lose global connectivity? What if one of the two domain names don't exist in DNS? What if network administrators are totally against making routers DNS servers? What if your ITR is a low-end router where it can store both the DNS cache and mapping database?

Typo, ... if your ITR is a low-end router where it cannot store ...".

Dino