Re: [RRG] Revamping BGP?

On 2007-05-26 10:03, Tony Li wrote:

Robin,

Tony, your statement is the first I have seen to the effect that BGP can
be significantly improved.  If you can elaborate here, or offlist, I
would really appreciate it.

I've just submitted an Internet draft that outlines the directions that I'm exploring. Look for it sometime next week.

Please note that it is at this point VERY informal and calling it half-baked would at this point be a gross overstatement.

What I think will be interesting is to see whether a significant
fraction of today's observed churn will still be there after applying
those "directions". That residual churn could be a target for RRG.

   Brian