[RRG] Re: RRG meeting

Hi folks,

We're pleased to report that we're now confirmed for our meeting on July 27th from 9am-5pm.

Please note that the WiFi net will be decommissioned at noon on the 27th. Yes, we asked for an extension for this, but it was not possible.

As noted below, the agenda for this meeting is open for contributions. Priority will be given to new proposals and updates on existing proposals will be accommodated on a time-available basis. The agenda is on our wiki: http://www3.tools.ietf.org/group/ irtf/trac/wiki/RRGagendaChicago

Regards,
Lixia and Tony