[RRG] Save the date, next meeting

Hi all,

Per the consensus at the meeting, we will try to meet the Friday of the next IETF week, just as we did this time. Tentatively, this is Dec. 7, 2007. Let's aim for 9am-5pm again. Obviously, this is subject to change until we can get confirmation on the room.

In Prague, we had some sponsored refreshments, but we didn't do this in Chicago. If folks would like to sponsor refreshments, please let us know. Sorry, costs will probably be unknown until we know the hotel.

Questions?   Jokes about Dec. 7?  ;-)

Regards,
Lixia & Tony