Re: [RRG] On the Transitionability of LISP

	Hey Robert,

> But what would be the trigger ? What makes a critical mass that anyone
> could stop advertising their addresses into DFZ ?

	Like everyone, the folks looking at LISP are thinking
	about incentives, transitition schemes, etc. So those
	details are just the ones we're trying to understand. A
	few early ideas include the possibility of doing
	advantageous TE and the availablity of expanded EID space
	inside a site. But these aren't really cooked (devil in
	the details and all).

> What happens then to some which still did not joined LISP cart ?
>
> I think the suggestion Vince once mentioned on the list reg LPAs (Lisp
> Proxy Aggregators) would be a much better answer and transition
> strategy.

	Yes, that's one transition mechanism.

> But it is also true that they would tend to do much worse job
> then IViP as that one relies on huge chunks of addresses to be injected
> into DFZ not just what can be aggregated at a given point of time.

	I'm not sure its required rather than desired. Do you see
	it differently?

	Dave