Re: [RRG] On the Transitionability of LISP

Jari,
No argument there. But the question is how can we
simultaneously (a) get the benefit, such as not having
to do BGP, and (b) still be connected to the rest of the
world that did not upgrade yet.

Well stated. I think I wrote a note to RAM about this some time ago, and we have ponderings in this space that involve the use of aggregate announcements that originate from ITRs. I am told that this is not unlike Robin's work. The work here is nascent.

Eliot