Re: [RRG] incrementally deployable

At 19:34 07/11/2007, David Williamson wrote:
I haven't read deep enough into all of the proposals to figure out
which ones are incrementally deployable.  While I slowly work on that,
I hope that everyone involved keeps the practical requirements in
mind.

multi-incremental deployability is actually the need. It is not believable at this stage that any solution can be agreed, documented, tested, validated and deployed before users start being concerned enough to test various other solutions by their own. jfc