RE: [RRG] A new draft about Hierarchical Routing Architecture

But there is quite a lot of v6 support in hosts, perhaps more so than in
networks?

One of the tricks with migration is that there is a benefit to the
person who migrates. A crytpo ID gives potentially some security related
benefits (whether they are wanted or not is another question) therefore
there may be a motivation to add that to a host.

On the other hand, the tunnel proposals seem to require end sites (or
providers on their behalf) to do a lot of work so that the core routing
system can scale better?

Louise