Re: [RRG] Idea for shooting down

In einer eMail vom 21.11.2007 00:34:43 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt eric.fleischman@boeing.com:
However, the affects that I am naively suspecting that would tend towards greater scalability would be to have results that resembled link state (Dykstra) computations for local links (e.g., whatever grouping is decided to be "local"; whether regional, country, continent, or some other definition of proximity) and Bellman-Ford-like results for remote (i.e., non-"local") links.

Certainly, I completely share your opinion. Dijkstra works also in a network wich contains both strict and loose (hierarchical) links.

Heiner