RE: [RRG] Re: FYI -- Informal LISP BOF scheduled for lunch time onThursday

This reminds me of Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem :)  "Any precise mathematical system must contain some statements that are neither provable nor disprovable by the means allowed within the system".  (1931)

Since we are within the system, we cannot prove or disprove.

Maybe the options are:

 - daily evolution with feedback
 - destruction and reconstruction (by those who are outside of the system??)

Miya