Re: [RRG] Re: [RAM] Different approaches for different protocols

Host based GSE would be fine by me, but I think that it would garner
a great deal of grief, in exactly the same ways that shim6 did.
Specifically, the thought of having to manage multiple addresses at
each and every host is NOT something that we automated in v6.  Also,
Dave Thaler might provide us with some entertainment at the mere
mention of host changes.  ;-)

That host changes might not be mandatory. v1 hosts get 1 address, v2 hosts get a bunch.

                         Victor