RE: [RRG] Tunnel fragmentation/reassembly for RRG map-and-encaps architectures

Back from the holidays, I guess I'll begin the new year by
answering the only item I was explicitly asked *not* to:

Recent Linux 2.6.x kernel versions do exactly this; pull
a recent kernel distribution, edit net/ipv4/ip_fragment.c,
and search for "ip_frag_too_far". (This was pointed out by
Matt Mathis in an off-list discussion.)

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com