RE: [RRG] Tunnel fragmentation/reassembly for RRG map-and-encaps architectures

Folks,

Returning to the subject matter that started this
thread, the tunnel MTU question has come up also
on the MANET mailing list - please see the archive
there under subject heading of "SMF-06 comments".

The approach is very similar to the one I am currently
writing up in an internet-draft-to-be called "LISP
Fragmentation and Reassembly", except that the use case
for MANET is multicast encapsulation while the use case
for LISP is unicast.

I will post the LISP fragmentation and reassembly draft
and announce it to this list as soon as I am able - the
text is largely derived from my two earlier RRG postings.

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com