Re: [RRG] ALT + NERD is inelegant & inefficient, compared to APT or Ivip

> Heck, we haven't had much luck adopting a particular operational business
> model...

E=mc^2 makes economics a natural part of any project including the Internet.
Officially IETF does not comment on business models and yet economical topics
regularly surface at multiple discussion lists.

In data communications the model is straightforward where the sender of data bears
the cost of moving it to the final destination. What if IETF just postulates that
fact and let markets to figure out how to apply it to specific cases.

Thanks,

Peter