Re: [RRG] Benchmark scenario for modeling

On Feb 18, 2008, at 9:07 PM, ksriram@nist.gov wrote:

(Note: I start with the airline-related scenario because I feel it
represents significant mapping dynamics / churn.  I mention other
plausible applications or components of the overall scenario later.)

Ok, but wouldn't it make some sense for the primary thrust of any modeling effort to be the common cases? While I want to see mobility solved as much as anyone, that seems like the icing on the cake. Shouldn't we first model operations in a basic multihoming environment, with one of the various mapping solutions?

Tony