RE: [RRG] Mobility frequency

Earlier, Eliot wrote:
% I didn't quite follow your conclusion...

I did not attempt to make a conclusion.  I made an observation
about existing systems and posed a question for folks to ponder.

My apologies that I was somehow unclear.

% The MIP and MIPv6 people developed their solutions based on a certain
% set of assumptions. taking into account any number of corner cases, as
% well as the general case.  What could another mobility solution offer /
% fix that MIP/MIPv6 didn't?

Also good questions to ponder.

Ran