[RRG] Point about EID prefixes as transition indication

The point about using EID space prefixes as an indication of
which sites have been upgraded is that it need not interfere
with existing deployments nor require that existing deployments
ever transition.

Let's say the EID space is IPv6, and we say that some portion
of that space (e.g., 2001::/16) stays as legacy and all the
rest goes as the objective deployment. Then, a site that is
using a non-2001::/16 is unambiguously known to be upgraded.

I think this eases the transition for either six/one or LISP?

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com