RE: [RRG] mapping "issues" list from this morning

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for the comments.

|-- i suppose this list is going to be translated into a document that
|proposals making use of mapping system will consider and address.

Hopefully this list will be the basis for our discussion about the
properties of the mapping subsystem.  As we reach consensus on the issues in
this discussion list, we should end up with a complete characterization of
the mapping component.  This would in turn become part of our final
recommendation, assuming that we opt for an approach that requires mapping.

Tony