RE: [RRG] What does incremental deployment mean - 2 questions

I think a useful way of posing the question is something like:

What's the minimum deployment where the benefit for the party deploying
is greater than the party's cost/pain?

I think this form of the question is useful, because it encourages some
rough guesses. For instance: proxy ITRs in the core have some cost, how
much is this & therefore how widely would ivip/lisp/etc have to be
deployed before the net benefit was positive? Just some guesses within
an order of magnitude or two would be interesting.

(Robin, this is similar to your question 8, but recognises that it may
be OK for the first deployers to get a net dis-benefit, eg they might be
subsidised. It's also less restrictive than your Qu 6, recognising that
the benefit may increase as more users adopt it, but this may be ok if
the benefit becomes positive before the deployment is too big.)

phil