Re: [RRG] Taxonomy: 25 questions - Heiner Hummel's proposal

Hi Heiner,

Looking at your proposal:

  http://www.hummel-research.de/nira.pdf

I find:

  IPv4 addresses may stay fairly forever, because they have to be
  unique only within the same 1x1-square-degree geo-patch.

which is impossible for me to reconcile with compatibility with
today's Internet, in which there is a single IPv4 space.

Also, I see a lot of complex stuff but no network diagrams or
details of how you add geographic information to IPv4 packets
travelling in the DFZ.

As in the past, I am unable to understand your proposal in any
concrete fashion.  I won't discuss it on the list until you or
someone else who understands it can explain it to me in a way I
clearly understand.

  - Robin