RE: [RRG] RRG process clarification

> Again, we should focus on our primary requirements.

Fully agree. IMHO, economics is just an application of E=mc^2 to a society, i.e. any economic system that does not comply would eventually collapse. With regard to the Internet the "correct" theory hopefully will capture relevant vectors of energy thus guiding the implementers on many fronts including economics.

Thanks, Peter