RE: [RRG] Meeting/session in Dublin

|> Will there be any RRG sessions in Dublin? I'm in the process of
|> booking my flight and I need to know whether we'll be doing a full-
|> day session on friday.
|
|I recall we requested a full day meeting on Friday.
|We have not received confirmation yet.
|
|Lixia
|PS: for Philly IETF, we also requested a full-day Friday but ended up
|with 2 mornings, because the IETF contract did not get hotel room for
|Friday afternoon.

And I would expect (but not count on) the same again.  Sorry.  I know that
folks would like to make definitive travel plans well in advance and not
knowing when we will meet makes that awkward.  My solution is to cover all
contingencies and leave Saturday.  At worst, that leaves more time in
Dublin...

Tony