Re: [RRG] Long term clean-slate only for the RRG?

One thing that concerns me is the managability of any map and encap solution. I took a look at the LISP proposal a while back, and it struck me as raising some unique challenges for managability. That's not a reason not to do it, but I think that the RG should focus on "design for managability", i.e. that managability should be in the top ten goals for the design.

Thanks for your comments James. What sort of challenges are you referring to? Could you be more specific?

Dino