Re: [RRG] Long term clean-slate only for the RRG?

> It is not clear to me how any of this discussion helps
> routing research for the Internet.

Would you please present a formal step by step research process, where it start, what is the final goal, the action items list, progress log, etc.? IMO the starting point for any construct is setting fundamental building blocks. In this particular case that would be a clear definition of basic networking elements. While people refer to a lot of terms as "loaded" there is an opportunity to adjust existing definitions for purposes of this research.

Thanks,

Peter