Re: [RRG] Long term clean-slate only for the RRG?

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Peter Sherbin <pesherb@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Therefore, we can solve the scalability problem through topological
>> address aggregation -IF- we remove -identity- from protocol layer 3.
>
> Yes and there is a consensus on that, right?

Peter,

It is a testable hypothesis that hasn't been disproven.

This is a research group, yes? For this branch, there aren't yet any
questions for which consensus would be an appropriate tool.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William D. Herrin ................ herrin@dirtside.com bill@herrin.us