RE: [RRG] Geographic aggregation-based routing is at odds with reality

Hi Peter,

Note that the analogy is poor, at best.  It's been shown multiple times that
settlements in an IP environment do not truly reflect usage (who pays:
Google, or the guy that did the search?).  Moreover, the data plane is
significantly different than the control plane.  If you take it in that
direction, do you do settlements of routes?  If so, who pays and why?  If
the sender, then what if the sender's path is not selected as best?  If the
receiver, then what encourages folks to aggregate?

Tony