Re: [RRG] Geographic aggregation-based routing is at odds with reality

> BTW, has anyone considered the issue where large international
> organizations with many offices may want to advertise a prefix for each
> office rather than a single one for the entire organization?

I believe that large international organizations with many offices
have considered this issue with great care, and sadly in many
cases the answer has proved to be NAT (to provide local PA addresses
at each connection point to the Internet).

   Brian