Re: [RRG] RE: Abstraction action boundary & geo-aggregation router behavior

focus on continental level aggregation, as I don't believe that fine-grained geographic addressing buys you much at all.

Apparently the trick is to balance the geo aggregation with interests of profit conscious providers. One can think of a (very) granular geo aggregation where specific prefixes PA to providers currently active in a given geography. Whatever happens to a provider, aggregation does not change because prefixes assigned to a fixed geo area?

Thanks,

Peter