re: [RRG] Opportunistic Topological Aggregation in the RIB->FIB Calculation?

> 1. Determine which exit has the most routes pointing at it.
> 2. Add 0.0.0.0/0 pointing at that exit.
> 3. Mark the routes that point in that direction and aren't cutouts of
> a larger route as non-FIB. These won't be imported into the FIB.
> 4. Mark the rest of the routes for import into the FIB.

Let me take an example, route 1.1.1.0/24 is pointed to interface A, while
route 1.1.0.0/16 is pointed to interface B. if most routes are pointed to
interface A, in your theory, those routes with interface A as exit
interface, including route 1.1.1.0/24, will be replaced by 0.0.0.0/0 in the
FIB. This will cause a wrong route for packets to 1.1.1.0/24. Is my
understanding correct?

Xiaohu XU