Re: [RRG] Question about Six/One host and router

Hi Hannu,

thanks for the good question.  In the scenario you are describing,
(host-based) Six/One would only see the single PI address presented to
it by (network-based) Six/One Router.  Therefore, hosts would simply
not use Six/One in edge networks that run Six/One Router.

BTW, the same applies to all host-based multi-homing protocols, be it
Six/One, Shim6, HIP, ILNP, etc.

Regarding the expiry of six-one-01:  I should resubmit this document
in paper format, so that it does not expire.  Please consider it an
active document anyway.

Best,
- Christian