re: Does every host need a FQDN name in the future?//re:[RRG] draft-rja-ilnp-intro-01.txt

> |Taking the mobility and multi-homing into account, do you
> |still believe it
> |is workable?
>

> I haven't seen a reason why it wouldn't be.

Once the 128 bit address is split into locator and identifier and the
locator will change according to the current network location, how could you
know the locator part before doing some resolution in the id/locator mapping
system (assume no such system) or DNS system (since this host has no FQDN
name)?

Xiaohu XU