Re: [RRG] Renumbering...

Noel,

I think you're exactly correct. The model here so close to that of the registrars that for NERD I envisioned them being players, using the *identical* scaling model for authorization. While the ALT players are perhaps somewhat different, there is perhaps an even cleaner approach to be taken as far as delegation model is concerned. Put another way, I think .COM is messier than this problem and .COM is solved.

Eliot