Re: [RRG] Renumbering...

To avoid UWoTs ("Utter Wastes of Time"), might I suggest that any proposal for an architecture that changes a fundamental aspect of the Internet (like, oh say, predominant business models) be required to provide a plausible description of how that change would be implemented?

Just an idea...

Regards,
-drc