RE: [RRG] Re: Practical Proposals vs. endless theoretical discussions

Hello Ran

I saw the presentation of ILNP in the last meeting and I have seen your
draft as well. It would be really good to have an analysis of ILNP in
the RRG wiki similar to what there is for LISP, Six/one, Ivip, etc just
so see and document how well ILNP solves the routing scalability issue.
Multihoming, mobility and IP security is discussed in the ILNP draft,
but routing scalability is not elaborated too much.

Best regards
Hannu