Re: [RRG] drafty draft of Dublin RRG meeting minutes

On Sep 16, 2008, at 2:42 AM, Lixia Zhang wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marshall Eubanks <tme@multicasttech.com>
Date: September 15, 2008 11:24:50 AM PDT
To: Tony Li <tony.li@tony.li>
Cc: Lixia Zhang <lixia@CS.UCLA.EDU>
Subject: Fwd: Request For IETF 72 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

Do you get these ? Note that RRG is on the list.

Marshall

Thanks to Marshall who forwarded to us today this reminder for submitting the minutes. And BIG thanks to Steven Blake and Benno Overeinder for taking the notes during the meeting!

Today I went through the notes together with
- the presentation slides
- the RRG meeting recording
and mad various minor correction/clarification changes. Unfortunately the recording went after after our 15:30 break, so I didn't touch much about the notes after that break (the memory alredy faded away:(

Hope every at the meeting can help with corrections/clarifications/ additions.

thanks to Sriram who sent me corrections around his presentation.

I've incorporated Sriram's comments, did further cleaning on the later part, added pointers to all the talks, and ran thru a spell checker. Rather than spam your mbox with another long msg, I put the revised minutes at
  http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~lixia/0808rrg-minutes.txt

Please send me your corrections. I plan to get it submitted later tomorrow.

Lixia