RE: Mailing list and draft charter for new multihoming BOF/WG

Jari,

> (By the way, I think that we in the IETF have not
> used state machines quite as much as we perhaps
> could have. They do look boring, but they also
> help people ensure that all special conditions
> have been well defined.)

There is a pretty good tradition of state machines in
the Transport Area; my assumption is (since Margaret was
CC:ed on the charter announcement) that this BoF is
planned in the Internet Area.  My guess is that we should
have some Transport minders/advisor just as this
is a shim layer between IP & transport protocols.

John