RE: multi6-functional-dec and re-homing

Hi Brian,

> The charter does need to be clarified... that's one reason we've
> asked for a BOF. You're correct of course, the state machine doesn't
> have to define the triggers, but it certainly defines the points at
> which they will be applied.

Could I suggest a change to the current charter:

	MAY 05    First draft of architectural and protocol document
	MAY 05    First draft on cryptographic locators, if required
	MAY 05    First draft on state managment

	MAY 05    First draft of architectural and protocol document
	MAY 05    First draft on cryptographic locators, if required
	MAY 05    First draft on failure & rehoming event description

This is, of course, not considering the discussion we have had about the
potential need for a seperate architecture draft.

Anyhow, State management to me, means the internal protocol state, and
message processing rules, etc.  For example, I think
draft-arkko-multi6dt-failure-detection-00.txt might cover some of what
I'm thinking about. I also wonder if any of the work in DNA could
also be referenced here.  I'm definately interested in contributing
on this topic.

John