RE: shim - transport/app communication

Erik, thanks.  If we are to do this really I agree with your mail below
technically.  The key is that the ULID is dereferenced to an address
whereever possible in the nodes stack and always on the wire and if ULID
must be passed over the wire it must be in some encaped dst option is
one suggestion.  Also how do I trust it on the wire?

/jim