Re: how mobile do we want to be

On 22-mrt-05, at 3:09, Dave Crocker wrote:

Take a look at the range of responses the notes from Avri and me and you
will find that they entirely lack any substance. They are simply
dismissive.

Excuse me!?!

It's you and Avri who keep harping about mobility without addressing the technical issues that I or others bring up in response.

We now have the situation that a group of people wants to do X. Another group of people wants to do X+Y. Does this mean the first group is now obiligated to do (X+Y), even though (X+Y) is much harder to solve than (X)+(Y)?