Re: Open question and Critical dependencies

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:03:38 +0200, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
>  Dave, please read the drafts. We aren't going to embed
>  the whole spec in the charter, surely?

Brian,

A charter is supposed to explain its basis.

A charter that sets up this sort of critical deployment dependency --
especially when there has been such extended delays gaining deployment and use
for the thing being depended on -- needs to explain the basis for that
dependency.

Please read Section 2 of the WG Guidelines document.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking