Re: Flow label - the problem

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   And I don't think a destination option is going to work as on
   reception, the shim must be applied before all other headers are
   processed. Think IPsec and fragmentation.

=> I don't understand your argument. Do you suggest fragmentation is
done before multihoming, i.e., there can be address changes intra packets?

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr

PS: mobility uses a destination option placed before fragmentation and/or
IPsec headers in order to be firewall friendly, not for any other reason.