Re: Flow label versus Extension header - protocol itself

Hi Francis,

I fail to understand your conclusion here:

the mechanism describe by Greg and Erik seem to be compliant with RFC3697 to me...
I mean, in this approach the flow label used for a exchanging packets with a given src and dst addresses remains constant during the lifetime of the communication, so could you point out exactly which part of RFC3697 they are not compliant with?

thanks, marcelo