Call for agenda items for the first Shim6 WG Meeting

Hi,

Kurtis and I have been informed that the IESG has approved the charter for the SHIM6 WG. IN addition to Kurtis and myself as WG chairs, we'll have the benefit of Thomas Narten and Dave Meyer as technical advisors for the working group.

Firstly, thanks to Dave and Thomas for being able to assist in this way.

We would now like to get moving on the arrangements for the first Working Group at the next IETF meeting, so at this stage we'd like to hear from any working group member who has material that they are interested in presenting to the working group. Don't forget that we have moved past the more general survey of possible approaches that was undertaken in the previous multihoming working group and are looking quite specifically at the approach as documented in the following drafts:

draft-huston-l3shim-arch-00.txt
draft-ietf-multi6-functional-dec-00.txt
draft-ietf-multi6-l3shim-00.txt
draft-ietf-multi6-failure-detection-00.txt
draft-ietf-multi6-hba-00.txt
draft-ietf-multi6-app-refer-00.txt

regards,

   Kurtis & Geoff